NeoSport Brand wetsuits are backed with the most comprehensive consumer warranty in the business. With over 50 years of experience in designing and manufacturing wetsuits we have developed a reputation of quality and performance. Since every NeoSport wetsuit is originally designed and manufactured at its USA factory, NeoSport can provide warranty and repair services, unlike other brands that simply resell wetsuits designed and manufactured by companies outside the USA. The Customer experience and Customer service are our number one priorities. We understand that there are many choices for you to consider and NeoSport wants to make certain that every wetsuit that bears our logo provides the confidence and trust our customer has come to expect from NeoSport.
NeoSport neoprene wetsuits that have been registered by their owners at (neosportusa.com) are warranted for up to 10 years as follows:
- 10 years (zipper)
- 5 years (on all material and workmanship with the exception of damage due to Chlorine, sunlight or compression).
- 1 year “Head to Toe” (except for wetsuit that have been lost, stolen or damaged in use)
- This warranty is non transferable.
Products which are not covered by the 10 year warranty will be marked and warranted as follows:
- for a period of 1 year from the time of purchase. (included all Triathlon wetsuits)
- to be free of manufacturing defects at the time of purchase. (includes Waterman Wetsuits)
Please read the applicable warranty information and care instruction attached and or provided with the product at the time of purchase. If you are uncertain of the warranty coverage simply return the product by following the instruction ( below) for evaluation.
NeoSport will replace or repair, at our discretion, any product proving to be defective. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse, lack of reasonable care, accidents or loss of the product. If you believe your garment is defective or if you wish to have it repaired, please return them via UPS, Express Mail or any other reliable method that allows the product to be insured and traced if lost, directly to:
1 Whitall Avenue
Millville, NJ 08332
Please include a photocopy of your warranty registration receipt, your name, daytime phone number, and return shipping address. Allow 2-3 weeks for repair and replacement.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNED WETSUITS MUST BE CLEAN AND DRY. ANY SUIT THAT IS RECEIVED WET OR DIRTY WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT REVIEW AT THE CONSUMERS EXPENSE.
Warranty is provided on products sold in the Continental USA only. Warranty claims will be accepted on products from outside the continental USA; however all shipping, duty and customs fees are the responsibility of the owner.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The product must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached.
- Please pack and ship your merchandise using the postal carrier of your choice.
- Please include your order number, name, address and contact info, as this expedites the processing of your return. You are responsible for paying shipping charges to return products to us. For your protection, we advise that you use a traceable shipping method to send us your return.
- Your returned product will be inspected to ensure it is unworn and in original condition.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, we’ll send the credit back to your financial institution within 2-3 business days.
- If you need assistance, call us at 856-825-4771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.